Last Updated on January 3, 2023 by israel
Question: What do you call a bear with no teeth?
Answer: A gummy bear!
It’s funny writing about the popular bear joke. I feel it’s one everyone should know.
Explanation: The soft, red part that your teeth seem to come out of is called your gums. When you lose a tooth your gums will probably bleed a little but it is nothing to worry about.
A gummy bear is a type of candy (also spelled gummi bear). I like how they feel when I bite into them.
A bear that has no teeth probably still has gums. This play on words makes him a gummy bear and makes this joke funny.:Explainthejoke
- Rabbit Poop: ALL You Need To Know 2023
- Can Bearded Dragons Eat Bananas? OFFICIAL GUIDE (2023)
- Can Rabbits Eat Bananas? OFFICIAL GUIDE! 2023
- Can Hamsters Eat Bananas? See OFFICIAL Guide (2023)
- How Much Does A Tiger Cost? 2023 UPDATED PRICE!